Approx. 130 / Kg
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||300 Kg|
|Size/ Diameter||32MM TO 110MM|
|Pressure Rating/ PN Class||PN4 TO PN20|
|Length of Pipe||500 m|
|Pressure||4 to 10|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
signor polymers are leading manufaturer in wind range of colorfull HDPE PLB Duct Pipes or High Density Polyethylene Permanently Lubricated Ducts are the high flow capacity ducts, which offer a very high quality option for the underground laying of optical fiber cable (OFC). These PLB HDPE Ducts are mainly used for the purpose of laying Optical Fiber Cable as underground conduits. The HDPE Telecom Ducts are manufactured with the high density Polyethylene materials. The material, high density Polyethylene offers a great resistance against the heavy earth loads and is a great in offering the impact and crush resistance.
- WHY YOU SHOULD PLB DUCT PIPES ?
- Offers a prominent advantage in terms of Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Great Impact Resistance
- Very High Crush Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Temperature Resistance
- Crack proof finishing of the products
- Light in weight
- No reaction to the water and thus cleaning can be done easily with just the water stream.
- High capability to Ultraviolet (UV) protection
- Can be used for various purposes in the form of under sidewalks, Field dirt trenches between communication centers and between cities
- Various uses covering needs like branch network between cells, and several distribution cabinets and subterranean networks.